Chris Moon Creative

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day

*Shudder*

Nope,I shall not post any pictures here about this overblown, guts ripped out of it, money grubbing charade this particular promotional activity has descended into.

For a comprehensive review/crit of participants I recommend Ingrid's page.

For a once pagan holiday based around wolves and hunting and stuff, bleugh. The constant "If you 'love' someone spend oodles and oodles on a pile of utter kitsch" really gets my anti-retail muscle twitching...

Phegh! Here I love ya, please accept this rather horrendously designed twist of otherwise useless precious metals and stones that have probably cost a few lives (and shortened many others),not to mention caused untold havoc to the environment .. sorry, I worked on a gold mine once - I've seen what goes down..

Anyway, next blog, something a bit more positive.

Peace and luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve....


No comments:

Post a Comment